Handgun Diagnostics – FL
February 17 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Course Fee: $200
Range Fee: $25/Day (Payable to range at check-in prior to class)
Steve Fisher & Tatiana Whitlock co-teach this one day Handgun Diagnostics program. This class will focus on building upon your existing handgun skills to become a more proficient and accurate handgun shooter. An intensive 8-hour program focused on honing your marksmanship skills and delving into the nuances of precision pistol shooting. Expect a heavy dose of science, personal performance analysis and myth busting!
THIS CLASS WILL THOROUGHLY COVER
- Safety Plan
- Medical Brief
- Effective shooting stance
- Importance of Grip
- Recoil control
- Sight alignment & Sight picture (Irons & RDS)
- Trigger control
- Speed reloads, Emergency reloads
- Timed graded drills
- Essential Handgun Qualification Course of Fire
- and more…
- A functional and practical handgun chambered in 380,9mm, .40 cal, or .45 ACP.
- Ammunition: 600 rounds minimum
- PLEASE ARRIVE TO CLASS WITH MAGAZINES ALREADY LOADED.
- IFAK and/or Tourniquet is REQUIRED
- Hearing Protection (electronic is preferred)
- Wrap around style eye protection
- Cleaning kit and tools that are compatible with the weapon system(s)
- Outdoor appropriate clothing for changing weather conditions
- Notebook and pen
- 3 magazines minimum (Students with single stack pistols should have twice that.)
- Quality holster
- Magazine pouches (or pockets)
- Sturdy belt (or duty gear)
COURSE ENROLLMENT POLICY
- Sentinel Concepts has a strict NO VIDEO policy. Questions? Ask Steve directly.
- Refunds issued for cancelled classes ONLY; no exceptions.
- Courses close to enrollment 20 days prior to start date.
- Should the class still be listed and you are interested in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm ticket availability and purchase.