- This event has passed.
CANCELED : LADIES ONLY – OFF BODY CARRY : TX
October 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$200
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELED
CONSIDERING CARRYING CONCEALED IN YOUR FAVORITE POCKETBOOK, PURSE, BACKPACK OR HANDBAG? This ladies only workshop is focused on learning how to SAFELY draw, engage and reholster from your off-body-carry bag of choice. We will begin dry fire and using blue guns and progress to individual live fire exercises, timed and untimed. Students should have had at a minimum a basic pistol course within the past year. Tatiana Whitlock works with each student to ensure a safe, fun and informative experience.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Students should have at least taken a basic handgun class within the past year and have a grasp of range etiquette and basic gun handling and safety skills.
DURATION: 8 hours
COURSE FEE: $200
RANGE FEE: $0 Compliments of The Range at Austin
- Working handgun (preferably a centerfire gun)
- 200 rounds of factory FMB ball ammunition
- Minimum of two (2) magazines, 3 magazines are recommended
- Concealed carry bag, purse, backpack, messenger bag of your choice. Feel free to bring multiple options if you wish.
- Hard-sided holster for your firearm. The collapsable soft-sided holsters that come with most carry bags is NOT sufficient or safe for this class. Students Must bring a low profile quality Kydex or leather holster in addition to whatever solution the bag came with.
- Eye & ear protection
- Magazine pouch(s)
ATTIRE: Range appropriate attire: long pants, closed toe shoes, high collared shirt. Kneepads and rimmed ball caps recommended but not required.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Cancelation: 50% of class/event fee is a non-refundable deposit if given 72-hours notice of class start date.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee are issued via PayPal refund only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.