LADIES ONLY – OFF BODY CARRY : TX
October 28 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$200
CONSIDERING CARRYING CONCEALED IN YOUR FAVORITE POCKETBOOK, PURSE, BACKPACK OR HANDBAG? This ladies only workshop is focused on learning how to SAFELY draw, engage and reholster from your off-body-carry bag of choice. We will begin dry fire and using blue guns and progress to individual live fire exercises, timed and untimed. Students should have had at a minimum a basic pistol course within the past year. Tatiana Whitlock works with each student to ensure a safe, fun and informative experience.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Students should have at least taken a basic handgun class within the past year and have a grasp of range etiquette and basic gun handling and safety skills.
DURATION: 8 hours
COURSE FEE: $200
RANGE FEE: $0 Compliments of The Range at Austin
- Working handgun (preferably a centerfire gun)
- 200 rounds of factory FMB ball ammunition
- Minimum of two (2) magazines, 3 magazines are recommended
- Concealed carry bag, purse, backpack, messenger bag of your choice. Feel free to bring multiple options if you wish.
- Hard-sided holster for your firearm. The collapsable soft-sided holsters that come with most carry bags is NOT sufficient or safe for this class. Students Must bring a low profile quality Kydex or leather holster in addition to whatever solution the bag came with.
- Eye & ear protection
- Magazine pouch(s)
ATTIRE: Range appropriate attire: long pants, closed toe shoes, high collared shirt. Kneepads and rimmed ball caps recommended but not required.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Cancelation: 50% of class/event fee is a non-refundable deposit if given 72-hours notice of class start date.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee are issued via PayPal refund only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.